Anita Hoeft - Broker Associate
- I have been a full-time Real Estate Professional for many years. Let my experience work for you.
- I believe in integrity and professionalism. My philosophy is to help and guide, not pressure. My aim is to make your buying and/or selling experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. My goal is to be a partner to my clients -- to provide experience, knowledge, strong negotiating skills and outstanding service.
- I am careful in giving attention to all details for a smooth transaction.
- I understand the special concerns of Buyers and Sellers with a foreign background. I am bilingual in German and English.
- I have hands-on experience in a broad range of Real Estate -- New Construction, Vacant Land, Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condominiums, as well as working with Relocation, Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants.
- As a long-time Resident, I know the West Suburban market especially well.
- Member: Baird & Warner's Vice President Club.
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Realtor Association of West/South Suburban Chicagoland and the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois.
- On a personal note, I love the outdoors, to travel, boating, gardening, reading and music. I appreciate the many continuing friendships I have made throughout my Real Estate career.