Mitch Williams - Broker Associate
- Broker Associate
- Ask a question, get an answer.
- Full-time, Full-Service Agent, noted for regularly providing service above and beyond the industry standard, dedicated first and foremost to client satisfaction.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNC)
- Full-spectrum knowledge of houses, directly experienced in most aspects of home construction. For you, this means an ability to spot what many others cannot and save you time and money by doing so.
- Regarded by other Realtors as highly knowledgeable and technologically advanced.
- Experienced at serving all price levels.
- Degrees from the University of Illinois and the University of Michigan.
- Chair, #Glen Ellyn Kitchen Walk (a benefit for #Bridge Communities) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010. Created changes that gained awareness throughout the Chicago area and increased the amount raised by over 350%. Built a website from scratch, engineered the ticketing system, designed the logo and all graphics, redesigned the Booklet... imagine what I can do to sell your home.
- Dedicated to civic betterment; currently a commissioner for the City of Wheaton.
- Lived in Glen Ellyn for 7 years, moved to Wheaton in 2011.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, the Illinois Association of Realtors, the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors and the Midwest Real Estate Data Multiple Listing Service.
- Winner 2005 and 2006 'Team Spirit' Award, the first agent in the Glen Ellyn office ever to receive the award two years in a row.
- Member, Baird & Warner Rapid Response Team; selected by company management as among agents best equipped to respond fastest to client needs.
- Interests include architecture, world history, genealogy, art, classical music, design, golf and sailing.